Top Chef Family Style Premiere Date on Peacock? When will Top Chef Family Style TV show start on Peacock? Will Top Chef Family Style be a successful show? Trailers, Characters and all the things you are curious about Top Chef Family Style; Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest Top Chef Family Style information on this page.
Will Top Chef Family Style start any time soon? What are the latest news on Top Chef Family Style? Find out below!:
Top Chef Family Style Premiere Date on Peacock
More Peacock Series
About Top Chef Family Style
Peacock has ordered TOP CHEF FAMILY STYLE, a new family culinary competition featuring exceptionally talented young chefs who will each team up with an adult family member partner to compete for a chance to be crowned champions.
Grammy Award-winning global powerhouse – and new mom! – Meghan Trainor is set to host TOP CHEF FAMILY STYLE.
Acclaimed chef, James Beard Award winner and best-selling cookbook author Marcus Samuelsson will serve as Head Judge.
In TOP CHEF FAMILY STYLE, the most talented young chefs from across the country will sharpen their knives and battle it out to prove that their culinary skills are aged to perfection. In a brand-new twist, the kitchen prodigies will each pair up with an adult family member who will serve as their partner. Together, the Chef Duos will compete in a series of exciting Quickfire and Elimination Challenges, bringing the perfect blend of high stakes, jaw-dropping talent and heart-warming humor that families across generations can enjoy. Each week, the Chef Duos will showcase their culinary prowess and teamwork, and at the end of their epic journeys, one Chef Duo will take home the coveted title and be crowned the winners of TOP CHEF FAMILY STYLE.
rainor and Samuelsson, along with a series of surprising and iconic guest judges, will serve at the Judges’ Table.
· Peacock’s TOP CHEF FAMILY STYLE expands the James Beard and Emmy Award-winning Bravo franchise, TOP CHEF.
· TOP CHEF FAMILY STYLE is produced by the Emmy Award-winning production company Magical Elves with Casey Kriley, Jo Sharon, Hillary Olsen and showrunner Claire Kosloff serving as executive producers.
· ABOUT MEGHAN TRAINOR: Meghan Trainor first made history in 2014 with her diamond-certified smash single “All About That Bass.” Since then, the award-winning singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist has garnered a Grammy for Best New Artist, achieved eight multi-platinum singles and two platinum albums, sold out three world tours, penned multi-platinum hits for peers across pop and country, and received countless industry awards and nominations.
· ABOUT MARCUS SAMUELSSON: Marcus Samuelsson is the acclaimed chef behind many restaurants worldwide, including Red Rooster Harlem, MARCUS Montreal, Marcus B&P and Red Rooster Overtown in Miami. He has won multiple James Beard Foundation awards for his work as a chef and as host of “No Passport Required” on PBS. A familiar face on many television programs including Food Network’s popular franchise “Chopped,” Samuelsson has been crowned champion of “Top Chef Masters” and “Chopped All Stars,” and was the guest chef for President Obama’s first state dinner. A committed philanthropist, Samuelsson is co-chair of Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP), which focuses on underserved youth. Best-selling author of several cookbooks including “Yes, Chef,” Samuelsson also co-produces the annual Harlem EatUp! festival, which has celebrated the food, art, and culture of Harlem for the past six years. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Samuelsson converted his restaurants Red Rooster Harlem, Marcus B&P in Newark, and Red Rooster Overtown in Miami into community kitchens in partnership with World Central Kitchen, serving over 230,000 meals to those in need. His newest cookbook, “The Rise: Black Cooks and the Soul of American Food,” is out now.
For even more Top Chef Family Style cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's Fresh" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.
TV & Streaming News
- Power Couple Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert Serve Relationship Goals on E!’s New Series “We Got Love Teyana & Iman” Premiering Thursday, September 2nd
- Disney+’s “This Is Me: Pride Celebration Spectacular” to Premiere on YouTube and Facebook in June
- Nickelodeon Introduces “The Patrick Star Show” and “Middlemost Post,” Debuting Back to Back Friday, July 9