Strange Evidence Season 2 release date? Is Strange Evidence TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 2? When will it start on Science Channel? Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest Strange Evidence Season 2 cancellation and renewal status — and premiere date news.
Is "Strange Evidence" returning for Season 2? When is the next season of Strange Evidence coming out on Science Channel? 🤔 Find out below!:
Strange Evidence Season 2 Release Date
More Science Channel Series
- Underground Marvels Season 2 Release Date on Science Channel; When Does It Start?
- Abandoned: Expedition Shipwreck Premiere Date on Science Channel; When Does It Start?
- Science Channel Impossible Engineering Season 11: Renewed or Cancelled?
- ‘Engineering Catastrophes’ Season 6 on Science Channel; Release Date & Updates
About Strange Evidence
Strange Evidence Season 1 released October 17, 2017 on Science Channel.
Worldwide, 300 million surveillance cameras are watching us, on our streets, at work, and in our homes. At times, they capture images that don’t seem to follow the normal laws of physics. A new Science Channel series investigates mysteries caught on tape and uncovers the science behind some of the most bizarre occurrences ever recorded. With a team of experts analyzing footage that seems to defy explanation, including levitating cars on a freeway, a statue that appears to move on its own, and a spontaneous burst of flames.
The premiere episode examines footage taken from a convenience store in Kentucky of a customer who suddenly caught on fire. Also, in Michigan a surveillance camera set up by a team of researchers recorded persistent eerie lights appearing at dusk, a phenomenon locals have been describing for over 40 years. Local legend connects the strange glow to the tragic death of a train signalman. But will the surveillance footage provide investigators with the evidence they need for a definitive earthly answer?
“These aren’t paranormal occurrences, but they are real mysteries captured on surveillance cameras that warrant further investigation,” said Wyatt Channell, Executive Producer, Science Channel.
For even more Strange Evidence cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.
TV, Streaming & Entertainment News
- Heather Locklear Returns to Television with the New Lifetime Biopic “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: The Kristine Carlson Story”
- Peacock Drops Trailer for Season Two of Conspiracy Thriller “Departure” Starring Archie Panjabi, Streaming in August, on Peacock
- Investigation Discovery’s Hit Series “Disappeared” Returns as a Podcast