Station Eleven Season 2
Was Station Eleven cancelled or renewed for season 2? When does it start on HBO Max? Now that season 1 is over, fans are wondering if the show will continue for another season or not. In this post, we have summarized everything we know so far about the next season.
What Is Station Eleven About?
Survivors of a devastating flu pandemic try to rebuild their lives after losing everything. Station Eleven is an upcoming science fiction miniseries based on the 2014 novel of the same name by Emily St. John Mandel.
A postapocalyptic saga spanning multiple timelines, STATION ELEVEN tells the stories of survivors of a devastating flu as they attempt to rebuild and reimagine the world anew while holding on to the best of what’s been lost.
Daniel Zovatto And Lori Petty To Star In Max Original STATION ELEVEN, Andy McQueen, David Cross, Enrico Colantoni And Julian Obradors Set To Recur.
· Daniel Zovatto (“Penny Dreadful: City of Angels,” “Don’t Breathe”) as “The Prophet,” the enigmatic leader of a mysterious cult of young people.
· Lori Petty (“A League of Their Own,” “Orange Is the New Black”) as “The Conductor,” the leader of a group of traveling Shakespeare performers.
Newly Added Recurring Guest Stars:
· Andy McQueen (“Books of Blood,” “The Coroner”) as “Sayid,” a charming, impatient actor in the Traveling Symphony.
· David Cross (“Mr. Show,” “Arrested Development”) as “Gil,” a brilliant but temperamental theater director.
· Enrico Colantoni (“Veronica Mars,” “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”) as “Brian,” agent to a world-famous actress until the pandemic upends the world as he knew it.
· Julian Obradors (“7th & Union,” “Mayans M.C.”) as “Tyler Leander,” the precocious son of two movie stars, who learns painful life lessons by watching the adults around him respond to crisis.
· Credits: Based on the international bestseller by Emily St. John Mandel, which was both a National Book Award and PEN/Faulkner Award finalist, STATION ELEVEN is a ten-episode limited series drama. It is created by Patrick Somerville (“Maniac,” “The Leftovers”), who also serves as the showrunner, and directed by Hiro Murai (“Atlanta,” “Barry,” Childish Gambino’s “This is America”), with Paramount Television Studios serving as the studio. Somerville and Murai executive produce alongside Scott Steindorff, Scott Delman, Jessica Rhoades, Dylan Russell, Jeremy Podeswa and Nate Matteson. Nick Cuse and David Nicksay serve as co-EPs.
Daniel Zovatto is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment, CAA and Jackoway Tyerman. Lori Petty is represented by APA and Vanguard Management Group. Andy McQueen is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment, The Characters Talent Agency and Buchwald. David Cross is represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners; UTA; and Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern LLP. Enrico Colantoni is represented by Vanguard Management, Innovative Artists and The Characters Talent Agency. Julian Obradors is represented by The Osbrink Agency and Kleinberg Lange Cuddy & Carlo.
About Paramount Television Studios
Paramount Television Studios is a leading studio, developing and financing a wide range of cutting-edge and entertaining television content across all media platforms for distribution worldwide. The studio’s robust slate includes “Defending Jacob” (Apple TV+), “Home Before Dark” (Apple TV+), Tom Clancy’s “Jack Ryan” (Amazon), “13 Reasons Why” (Netflix), “The Alienist” (TNT), “The Alienist: The Angel of Darkness” (TNT), “The Haunting of Hill House” (Netflix), “The Haunting of Bly Manor” (Netflix), “Shantaram” (Apple TV+), “Made For Love” (HBO Max), “Station Eleven” (HBO Max), “Catch-22” (Hulu), “First Wives Club” (BET+), “Looking for Alaska” (Hulu), “Boomerang” (BET), “Briarpatch” (USA), and “Paradise Lost” (Spectrum Originals) among others. Paramount Television Studios is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA), a global content company with premier television, film and digital entertainment brands.
📆 Summer 2022 TV Schedule + Streaming Shows Release Dates Calendar
When does your favorite summer show come back on? Check it out on our summer-spring 2022 release dates guide.
The last episode of the series was released on January 13, 2022 in the US.
Is "Station Eleven" returning for Season 2? When does the next season of Station Eleven come back on? 🤔 Find out below!
Station Eleven Season 2 Release Date
Leave Your Comment! 👋
🌞 Spring-Summer 2022 TV Shows Lineup, Streaming Release Dates 📆
When does your favorite summer show come back on? Check it out on our summer release dates guide.
Station Eleven Season 2 Trailer
Right now, we don't have an official season 2 trailer. We are still waiting for the announcement from HBO Max. Here is the latest promo/trailer shared on press releases & social accounts so far:
|Show Name||Station Eleven|
|Series Cast||Himesh Patel Joe Pingue Mackenzie Davis|
|Genre||Drama Mystery Sci-Fi|
For even more Station Eleven cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming Shows 2022 page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all new tv and streaming shows.