Hallmark Channel’s original scripted series Chesapeake Shores concluded its fifth season Sunday night on a high note. The finale episode propelled the network to be the #1 most-watched network in Weekend Total Day among Women 18+, averaging 2.1 million Total Viewers and 226,000 Women 25-54. Overall, the ten episodes of Season Five averaged 1.9 million Total Viewers and 224,000 Women 25-54, and reached 7 million unduplicated Total Viewers, elevating the program to become the #1 most-watched original scripted series on ad-supported cable among Women 18+ and the network to be #1 most-watched in Weekend Prime and Weekend Total Day among Households and Women 18+.
Key Nielsen Highlights (Live +3)
Sunday, September 17 – “Chesapeake Shores” Season Five Finale
· Averaged 2.1 million Total Viewers and 226,000 Women 25-54
· Propelled Hallmark Channel to be the #1 most-watched network in Weekend Total Day among Women 18+
· Reached nearly 2.6 million unduplicated Total Viewers
Season Five Overall Results
· The ten episodes averaged 1.9 million Total Viewers and 224,000 Women 25-54
· Overall, Season Five was the #1 most-watched original scripted series on ad-supported cable among Women 18+ during its run
· Lifted Hallmark Channel to become the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in Weekend Prime among Households, Women 18+ and Total Viewers over the ten-week run
· Elevated network to become the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in Weekend Total Day among Households and Women 18+
· Reached 7.0 million unduplicated Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen Live+3 Program based data, 8/15-10/17/21; Excludes news and sports; Unduplicated P2+ reach, 6 min qualifier.
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks’ flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country’s leading destination for quality, feel-good entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network’s lineup of signature original content includes movies, primetime scripted series, and specials. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate holidays, seasons, and life’s special moments, Hallmark Channel is home to a host of annual programming events, including the highly successful Countdown to Christmas, which has become a pop culture phenomenon and a beloved holiday tradition for millions of viewers. Rounding out the network’s slate are some of television’s most classic comedies and series, including The Golden Girls, Frasier, and Reba. To visit the network website, please visit www.hallmarkchannel.com Hallmark Channel on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube