People Magazine Investigates: Cults Season 2 release date? Is People Magazine Investigates: Cults TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 2? When will it start on Investigation Discovery? Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest People Magazine Investigates: Cults Season 2 cancellation and renewal status — and premiere date news.
Is "People Magazine Investigates: Cults" returning for Season 2? When is the next season of People Magazine Investigates: Cults coming out on Investigation Discovery? 🤔 Find out below!:
People Magazine Investigates: Cults Season 2 Release Date
More Investigation Discovery Series
- When Does ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Season 4 Start on Investigation Discovery? Release Date & News
- When Does ‘Fear Thy Neighbor’ Season 8 Start on Investigation Discovery? 2021 Release Date
- ‘People Magazine Investigates’ Season 6 on Investigation Discovery; Release Date & Updates
- When Does True Conviction Season 5 Start on Investigation Discovery? Release Date, Status & News
About People Magazine Investigates: Cults
People Magazine Investigates: Cults explores how destructive and terrifying cults can be to cult members and their families. Each of the 6 one-hour episodes dives deep inside a twisted American cult, building to that pivotal moment when blind worship turns violent and even deadly. From Jonestown to the Army of God, PEOPLE reporters are on the front lines, revealing the untold stories of power-crazed cult leaders using mind control, sex, and violence to manipulate and dominate followers. Each episode follows PEOPLE’s trusted journalists as they doggedly investigate the evolution of these cults, expose their bizarre and brutal day-to-day rituals, and speak first-hand to survivors who narrowly escaped lives of misery to put their cult nightmares finally behind them.
For even more People Magazine Investigates: Cults cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.
TV, Streaming & Entertainment News
- Heather Locklear Returns to Television with the New Lifetime Biopic “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: The Kristine Carlson Story”
- Peacock Drops Trailer for Season Two of Conspiracy Thriller “Departure” Starring Archie Panjabi, Streaming in August, on Peacock
- Investigation Discovery’s Hit Series “Disappeared” Returns as a Podcast