Murder Chose Me Season 2 release date? Is Murder Chose Me TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 2? When will it start on Investigation Discovery? Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest Murder Chose Me Season 2 cancellation and renewal status — and premiere date news.
Is "Murder Chose Me" returning for Season 2? When is the next season of Murder Chose Me coming out on Investigation Discovery? 🤔 Find out below!:
Murder Chose Me Season 2 Release Date
More Investigation Discovery Series
- When Does ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Season 4 Start on Investigation Discovery? Release Date & News
- When Does ‘Fear Thy Neighbor’ Season 8 Start on Investigation Discovery? 2021 Release Date
- ‘People Magazine Investigates’ Season 6 on Investigation Discovery; Release Date & Updates
- When Does True Conviction Season 5 Start on Investigation Discovery? Release Date, Status & News
About Murder Chose Me
Murder Chose Me Season 1 release date – Wednesday, February 15 at 10/9c
Retired Shreveport homicide detective Rod Demery reflects on the career he was destined for since the age of 3, when his own mother was murdered. Vowing to ensure that no family would be denied justice the way his family was, Demery served 14 years as a detective in the violent crimes unit, with an unprecedented 100% confession and solve rate as lead investigator. Intimate first-person storytelling meets a gritty Southern backdrop in Shreveport, La.
For even more Murder Chose Me cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.
TV, Streaming & Entertainment News
- Heather Locklear Returns to Television with the New Lifetime Biopic “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: The Kristine Carlson Story”
- Peacock Drops Trailer for Season Two of Conspiracy Thriller “Departure” Starring Archie Panjabi, Streaming in August, on Peacock
- Investigation Discovery’s Hit Series “Disappeared” Returns as a Podcast