Married to Medicine Season 8 release date? Is Married to Medicine TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 8? When will it start on Bravo? Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest Married to Medicine Season 8 cancellation and renewal status — and premiere date news.
Is "Married to Medicine" returning for Season 8? When is next season of Married to Medicine coming out on Bravo? 🤔 Find out below!:
Married to Medicine Season 8 Release Date
More Bravo Series
- Shahs of Sunset Season 9 On Bravo? Premiere Date & Renewal Status
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 13 Release Date On Bravo? Renewed or Cancelled
- When Does ‘Family Karma’ Season 2 Start on Bravo? Release Date & News
- When Does The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 16 Start on Bravo? Release Date, Status & News
About Married to Medicine
Bravo has one successful reality show about socialite women in Atlanta, so what’s next on its docket? A second reality show about socialite women in Atlanta, of course. The difference with this show is that all of the women featured are either doctors themselves or the wives of doctors. Cameras follow the ladies as they try to juggle their careers with family lives and their social calendars. The cast of Georgia peaches includes busy mom Toya, feisty Quad, and a couple of OB-GYNs, Jacqueline and Simone.
Coming up this season:
· The ladies of “Married to Medicine” face unprecedented times as their lives are turned upside down along with the rest of the world when the pandemic hits. With some of the ladies working on the frontlines while also getting involved in important social justice movements, they are still dealing with all of the drama and shade in their personal circle. Will they all get along?
· Dr. Jackie is carrying the world on her shoulders as she is working on the frontlines during a global pandemic, while also finishing the massive renovation on her dream home, venturing to open her own surrogacy clinic, and trying to fix her friendship with Dr. Simone, but will these two besties make amends?
· Dr. Heavenly’s dental practice continues to grow and is busier than ever while her quick wit and sassy shade is causing an uproar amongst the group. Her ongoing feud with Toya elevates to new heights when she repeats a scandalous rumor from none other than, Ms. Quad. Heavenly is laughing all of the nay-sayers away while she is doing big things with her husband, Dr. Damon as he launches his mobile covid-testing enterprise.
· Dr. Simone is a soon to be empty nester along with Cecil and continues to work tirelessly. She is also looking to create new memories and adventures minus the drama with Dr. Jackie. Always the peacemaker, will her interference in the other ladies’ drama pull her down into the gully?
· Dr. Contessa is embracing family life while trying to find a balance in her marriage with Dr. Scott as they work together to open a clinic. There are still deeply rooted issues and resentment that come to the surface when Contessa drops hints of infidelity and drama in the DMs.
· Toya and Dr. Eugene have settled into their new home with the kids, and are loving it. Toya is the “Queen of the Cul de Sac,” and she is also adding a new title to her name as a tennis superstar, but could there be someone coming for her throne with whispers around town questioning who really paid for her mansion, potentially leading to more financial woes for the Harris family.
· Anila is Toya’s bestie and the newest member to this close knit crew. She is making her mark with her fun and light-hearted personality, but don’t take her kindness for weakness. She is living the fabulous life as a fashion blogger along with her ocular surgeon husband, Dr. Kiran Sajja and two kids. Anila’s blind loyalty to Toya may leave her feeling iced out by the other ladies even when things between she and her bestie go sour.
· Miss Quad is finally reclaiming her life after her divorce and she’s renewing some friendships, while cutting others off… completely.
Meet the newest cast member:
Anila Sajja joins the extraordinary ladies of “Married to Medicine” this season. Born and raised in Savanah, GA with a proud Indian-American heritage, Anila is a renaissance woman in every sense of the word. She graduated from Mercer University with a degree in Computer Information Systems, and took the corporate world by storm in the cosmetic and fashion industry with a global executive position. As she advanced in her career, Anila decided to go after her true passion for fashion, and with her creative eye she blossomed it into a successful career as a fashion blogger and social media influencer. She collaborates with fashion and beauty brands, while lending her expertise to develop innovative content. Anila met her husband Dr. Kiran Sajja who is a successful oculofacial plastic surgeon. She and her husband have been married for 8 years and share two energetic and rambunctious children together, five-year-old Aryana and three-year-old Avir. Anila lives a fabulous life working hard and playing harder. During her spare time, Anila enjoys time with her family and friends, Bollywood dancing, traveling, working out and, of course, shopping.
“Married to Medicine” is produced by FremantleMedia North America and developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green, Mariah Huq, Michael Beck, Paul Yuan, and James Smith-Hill serving as Executive Producers.
Last episode of Married to Medicine on Bravo aired on January 5, 2020.
For even more Married to Medicine cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's Fresh" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.