“Love & Marriage: Huntsville” New Season Release Date on OWN?
Love & Marriage: Huntsville Season 6
Was Love & Marriage: Huntsville cancelled or renewed for season 6? When does it start on OWN? Who will be returning for the new season? In this post, we have summarized everything we know so far about the next season.
What Is Love & Marriage: Huntsville About?
Three high-powered African-American couples come together to help the thriving city of Huntsville, Ala., continue to grow in "Love and Marriage: Huntsville." The couples are longtime friends and avid socialites with very strong points of view. They help the town grow with their real estate venture, the Comeback Group, as they strive to face the realities of love and marriage while striving for success.
In the April 8 premiere episode, “A Holt and a Prayer,” Melody comes out of seclusion to help Kimmi celebrate a milestone in her cancer journey. Stormi and her husband, Courtney, have an emotional disagreement. Martell reveals a new love interest but still wants Melody to pray about their relationship.
Also coming this season on “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”:
· LaTisha and Marsau set up to have a Blaque Expo to service the North Side of Huntsville by showcasing the business acumen of their friends. Will they get the Comeback Group to make a comeback?
· Melody and Martell continue to navigate the space of tense co-parenting, while they both dip their toes into the dating pool.
· Melody takes a page from Stormi’s marketing book and works to build up her brand to find opportunities on a national level and abroad.
· Martell walks the tightrope of trying to move on from his marriage to Melody and trying to remain connected to his family, creating space for him to open up about his struggles as he is challenged to grow.
· As LaTisha and Marsau expand their business and work as actual partners, they discover the patriarchal construct of their marriage doesn’t seem to work as well in business.
· As Stormi sees exponential growth in her business empire, she is forced to make some tough calls, creating family tension. Stormi and Courtney don’t see eye to eye when it comes to expanding their family.
· Kimmi and Maurice are working to get their son, Monster, in a better space with his behavior and accountability. They up the ante by bringing in Monster’s mother, Maurice’s ex, in the hopes that they can all be on the same Parental Page.
· Kimmi continues her battle with cancer and works to remain hopeful in the face of ongoing treatment while parenting and being a wife.
· Tiffany, although pregnant, still finds the energy to stir the pot every chance she gets, meddling in everyone’s personal business until it finally gets her put on bed rest.
📆 Spring 2023 TV Schedule + Streaming Shows Release Dates Calendar
When does your favorite show come back on? Check it out on our spring release dates guide.
March 2023 Release Dates are here!
Read More: OWN’s Top Unscripted Series “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” Returns for a New Season in April
Is "Love & Marriage: Huntsville" returning for Season 6? When does the next season of Love & Marriage: Huntsville come back on? 🤔 Find out below!
Love & Marriage: Huntsville Season 6 Release Date
Leave Your Comment! 👋
📆 Spring 2023 TV Schedule
When does your favorite show come back on? Check it out on our Winter/Spring 2023 release dates guide.
|Show Name||Love & Marriage: Huntsville|
|Status||Premiere Date Set|
|Series Cast||Martell Holt Maurice Scott Melody Holt|
For even more Love & Marriage: Huntsville cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming Shows 2023 page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all new tv and streaming shows.