— That ’70s Show alum Gregg Mettler will serve as showrunner, with original series creators Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner as Executive Producers —
— Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp will reprise their roles —
· Netflix today announced it has picked up That ’90s Show, the official spinoff series of That ’70s Show from original creators Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner.
· Series regulars include Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp who will also serve as executive producers.
· Logline: Hello, Wisconsin! It’s 1995 and Leia Forman, daughter of Eric and Donna, is visiting her grandparents for the summer where she bonds with a new generation of Point Place kids under the watchful eye of Kitty and the stern glare of Red. Sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll never dies, it just changes clothes.
· Format / Episodes: Multicam, 10 episodes
· Executive Producer / Creator / Showrunner: Gregg Mettler
· Executive Producers / Creators / Writers: Bonnie Turner, Terry Turner and Lindsey Turner
· Executive Producers: Marcy Carsey and Tom Werner under The Carsey-Werner Company