Halloween Wars Season 8 release date? Is Halloween Wars TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 8? When will it start on Food Network? Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest Halloween Wars Season 8 cancellation and renewal status — and premiere date news.
Is "Halloween Wars" returning for Season 8? When is the next season of Halloween Wars coming out on Food Network? 🤔 Find out below!:
Halloween Wars Season 8 Release Date
More Food Network Series
- When Does Grill of Victory Season 2 Start on Food Network? Release Date, Status & News
- ‘BBQ Brawl’ Season 3 on Food Network; Release Date & Updates
- Raid the Fridge Premiere Date on Food Network; When Does It Start?
- When Does The Great Food Truck Race: All-Stars Season 2 Start on Food Network? Release Date, Status & News
About Halloween Wars
On Sunday, September 30th at 8pm ET/PT, viewers get a behind the scenes look at the weeks and months leading up to the best pumpkin carvers, cake and sugar artists entering the Halloween Wars kitchen, on Road to Halloween Wars. Year round, these gleefully ghoulish geniuses work to hone their craft, with dreams of supreme victory. From points near and far around the globe, find out who has what it takes to be chosen to compete in the new season of Halloween Wars, which premieres on Sunday, September 30th at 9pm ET/PT. Jonathan Bennett returns to host as six teams each made up of an expert pumpkin carver, a cake artist, and a sugar master battle it out over five episodes to create Halloween-themed edible displays that are as scary as they are delicious. Each teams’ creations are judged by award-winning cake decorator Shinmin Li, horror film special effects master Todd Tucker, and a rotating panel of celebrity guest judges, including movie director Mick Garris, Gaten Matarazzo (Stranger Things), and more, to determine which team takes home the grand prize of $50,000! And don’t miss Halloween Wars: Even More Monstrous Scares, premiering Sunday, September 30th at 10pm ET/PT. Each Halloween for nearly a decade, the world’s greatest pumpkin carvers, cake and sugar artists have joined forces to bring to life the most mind-blowing and terrifying Halloween creations imaginable, as they compete for the grand prize. It’s time to dig up even more of the creepiest ghosts, scariest witches, werewolves, yummiest treats, and most mind-blowing displays in the history of Halloween Wars.
For even more Halloween Wars cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.
TV, Streaming & Entertainment News
- YouTube Originals Partners with Dr. Anthony Fauci for Exclusive COVID-19 Q&A Premiering Today on the American Public Health Association (APHA) YouTube Channel
- Official Trailer for “The J Team” Now Available!
- The Final Season of “Goliath” Premieres in Sept Only on Amazon Prime Video