Fear Thy Neighbor Season 8
Was Fear Thy Neighbor cancelled or renewed for season 8? When does it start on Investigation Discovery? Now that season 7 is over, fans are wondering if the show will continue for another season or not. In this post, we have summarized everything we know so far about the next season.
What Is Fear Thy Neighbor About?
Do you really know who lives next door? FEAR THY NEIGHBOR tells the chilling tales of those with the misfortune to unwittingly take up residence within a stone’s throw of a psycho – or even a killer.
· I’m Not Moving Premieres Thursday, April 15 at 10/9c A man returns from a work stint out of state to find that his neighbor has taken over his property to run a chop shop. What results is an intractable feud that engulfs two families, and doesn’t end until one of the combatants lies dead.
· Backyard Blood Premieres Thursday, April 15 at 9/8c A man’s dream comes true when he buys his parents’ house and moves his family into it. His dreams are shattered when he discovers that his neighbor on the other side of the fence holds a decades-long grudge against him that won’t resolve until one of them lies dead.
Last episode of the series aired on June 24, 2021.
Is "Fear Thy Neighbor" returning for Season 8? When is the next season of Fear Thy Neighbor coming out? 🤔 Find out below!
Fear Thy Neighbor Season 8 Release Date
|Show Name||Fear Thy Neighbor|
TV, Streaming & Entertainment News
- Sundance Now to Exclusively Debut True Crime Docu-Series, “Trial in the Outback: The Lindy Chamberlain Story,” in October
- Peacock’s Emmy-Nominated Late-Night Series “The Amber Ruffin Show” Renewed for a Second Season
- A&E’s “Hoarders” and “Intervention” Return in October