Escaping Polygamy Season 4 release date? Is Escaping Polygamy TV series cancelled or renewed for Season 4? When will it start on A&E? Stop looking and start watching! We have the latest Escaping Polygamy Season 4 cancellation and renewal status — and premiere date news.
Is "Escaping Polygamy" returning for Season 4? When is the next season of Escaping Polygamy coming out on A&E? 🤔 Find out below!:
Escaping Polygamy Season 4 Release Date
More A&E Series
- Did A&E Renew Accused: Guilty or Innocent Season 2? Renewal Status and News
- Did Renew Kids Behind Bars: Life or Parole Season 2? Renewal Status and News
- When Does ‘Court Cam Presents Under Oath’ Season 2 Start on A&E? 2021 Release Date
- Invisible Monsters: Serial Killers in America Premiere Date on A&E; When Does It Start?
About Escaping Polygamy
Escaping Polygamy Season 3 released August 7, 2017 on A&E.
As young girls, sisters Andrea, Jessica, and Shanell bravely left the Kingston clan, a powerful polygamist group based in Salt Lake City, Utah known as The Order. Now, more than 10 years later, the sisters are dedicated to helping other men, women, and children escape the polygamous sect in which they were born and raised, and ultimately manage new lives on the outside. In each one hour episode, the sisters work with friends and strangers alike who are in various stages of leaving polygamy — some just recognizing the need to leave, others actively seeking to breakout, and those struggling to adjust to the sometimes harsh realities of the real world.
With each story, viewers will see that escaping polygamy is an ongoing and often treacherous journey. Those who dare to renounce this way of life face challenging emotional obstacles long after they’ve physically left. Largely shunned by their communities, with their faith and family changed forever, there is often a strong temptation to return to the only world they have ever known. It is through the continued guidance and support of Andrea, Jessica and Shanell that these victims begin to create a new community and support system separate from the world they left behind.
For even more Escaping Polygamy cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming TV Shows (2020-21) page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all brand new tv and streaming series.
TV, Streaming & Entertainment News
- Heather Locklear Returns to Television with the New Lifetime Biopic “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: The Kristine Carlson Story”
- Peacock Drops Trailer for Season Two of Conspiracy Thriller “Departure” Starring Archie Panjabi, Streaming in August, on Peacock
- Investigation Discovery’s Hit Series “Disappeared” Returns as a Podcast