Cartel Crew Season 4
Was Cartel Crew cancelled or renewed for season 4? When does it start on VH1? Now that season 3 is over, fans are wondering if the show will continue for another season or not. In this post, we have summarized everything we know so far about the next season.
What Is Cartel Crew About?
Breaking from their families’ drug-trafficking pasts have been long, winding, and at times unsuccessful journeys for the stars of this reality series. They are descendants of the “Cartel life,” and as they navigate adulthood the effects of their legacies on their upbringings are still felt. Now disconnected from their past, each wants to be a role model outside of the drug world, but escaping the shadows of their ancestors comes with a price. The cast includes Michael Corleone Blanco, the youngest son of notorious “Cocaine Godmother” Griselda Blanco; Kat “Tatu Baby” Flores, who was just 4 when her drug-kingpin dad was murdered; and Dayana Castellanos, now grateful for a second chance after she was sentenced to a federal prison term for running a marijuana grow house.
Third season continues to take a deep look into the lives of the descendants of the Cartel while also tackling important issues such as social justice, mental health, gun reform and mending broken family relationships. As the cast members work hard to (legitimately) grow their careers and businesses, they continue to find themselves at a crossroad.
Meet the Crew:
· Michael Blanco has started planning the wedding of the century and growing his cannabis empire but trouble soon arises when he asks Marie for a prenup.
· Marie Ramirez De Arellano has lost everything and been disowned by her own family for being with Michael. Needless to say Michael’s prenup is the last thing she’s expecting.
· Salomé Jackson deals with the loss of her teenage sister Gigi who was shot and killed in Miami last year.
· Kat “Tatu Baby” Flores has been forced to adjust to a lot of changes this year and has to navigate the world of running a tattoo business and family issues on her own.
· Stephanie Acevedo is finally ready to move forward and find love. But to move forward, she must leave the damage of her family’s cartel history in the past.
· Nicole Zavala is struck with two major tragedies that lead her to a spiral of deep depression.
· Michael Zavala hoped a new home would be a chance to start over, but the pandemic forced his entire family to move in with him. Now, he struggles to cope with his new living situation and his twin sister’s depression.
· Dayana Castellanos has made amazing progress in business and love, but amid Miami’s epidemic of gun violence, she struggles to keep her children on the right path.
· Eddie Soto recently released a documentary of his life where he shares his personal story, and his loved ones are unhappy about it.
· Mike “Majix” Yuen has been shepherding he and Michael’s company, Pure Blanco, but is still consumed by his past felony marijuana charges which he’s focused on expunging from his record.
· Ivette Saucedo decides to spend a few months in Miami to escape issues with her mother in California.
For more information and exclusive content, visit www.cartelcrew.vh1.com Follow the crew by liking @CartelCrewVH1 on Facebook and follow @CartelCrew on Instagram and Twitter. Use #CartelCrew to join the conversation.
“Cartel Crew” is executive produced by Daniel Rogge, Phakiso Collins, James Knox, and Faith Gaskins. Executive in charge of production on behalf of the MTV Entertainment Group is Liz Kim.
May 10, 2021 – VH1 announces the return of popular docuseries, Cartel Crew, premiering on Monday, June 7th at 9pm ET/PT. After a year-and-a-half hiatus, the members of Cartel Crew are back on Monday nights and committing to “family over everything” as they navigate life after cartel.
The last episode of the series was released on June 14, 2021 in the US.
Is "Cartel Crew" returning for Season 4? When is the next season of Cartel Crew coming out? 🤔 Find out below!
Cartel Crew Season 4 Release Date
Leave Your Comment (5 comments)!
Cartel Crew Season 4 TrailerRight now, we don't have an official season 4 trailer. We are still waiting for the announcement from VH1. Here is the latest promo/trailer shared on press releases & social accounts so far:
|Show Name||Cartel Crew|
|Series Cast||Dayana Castellanos Michael Blanco Stephanie Acevedo|