All The Queen's Men Season 2
Was All The Queen's Men cancelled or renewed for season 2? When does it start on BET+? Now that season 1 is over, fans are wondering if the show will continue for another season or not. In this post, we have summarized everything we know so far about the next season.
What Is All The Queen's Men About?
Centers around the life of Marilyn 'Madam' DeVille. Madam is a fierce businesswoman who is at the top of her game in the nightclub industry and surrounded by a band of trusted employees who are down to make sure that she is successful. But Madam, a self-proclaimed boss, soon discovers that more money and more power means more problems. Will Madam retain reign as she navigates this dangerous and sexy society? Will the sensuous world of exotic dancing cost Madam her queen house and potentially her life?
Based on the popular book Ladies Night, created by actor Christian Keyes, whom also serves as a writer for the series, the one-hour drama centers around the life of “Marilyn ‘Madam’ DeVille,” played by Eva Marcille. Madam is a fierce businesswoman who is at the top of her game in the nightclub industry and is surrounded by a band of trusted employees who are down to make sure that she is successful. But Madam, a self-proclaimed boss, soon discovers that more money and more power mean more problems. Will Madam retain reign as she navigates this dangerous and sexy society? Will the sensuous world of exotic dancing cost Madam her queendom and potentially her life?
Created by Keyes, “All The Queen’s Men” is one of the first shows from Tyler Perry Studios’ scripted development arm, Pitch Black Development LLC, headed by the studio’s President of Production & Development, Michelle Sneed. The series receives an unprecedented episode order increase by BET+ from eight half-hour episodes to ten one-hour episodes.
The talented cast of “All The Queen’s Men” includes:
· EVA MARCILLE as “MADAM (Marilyn Deville)” a savvy, powerful, uncompromising businesswoman who owns a high-class male strip club that she runs fairly but with a firm hand; she’s unafraid to do whatever it is she has to do to keep her business going.
· SKYH ALVESTER BLACK as “AMP “ADDICTION ANTHONY”, a dancer with a hidden past who has found difficulty getting hired after being released from prison, so he goes to work as a bouncer/doorman in Madam’s club, Eden.
· CANDACE MAXWELL as “DJ DIME” the resident DJ at Club Eden. She is ambitious and looks to Madam as a mentor.
· RACQUEL PALMER as “BLUE” Madam’s chief of security. Blue is frequently seen at Madam’s side when things get a little dicey.
· MICHAEL ‘BOLO’ BOLWAIRE as “DOC” one of the male strippers at Club Eden. Doc gets along well with his fellow dancers and a little too well with one of Eden’s patrons.
· KEITH ‘FATAL ATTRACTION’ SWIFT as “BABYFACE”, is the oldest dancer of the group, though he doesn’t look it. He’s questioning the number of days he has left at the club and his many client entanglements cause him plenty of drama.
· DION ROME as “EL FUEGO”, one of the dancers at Madam’s Club Eden who is a bit flirtatious with Madam. He loves who he loves and is quite the techy.
· JEREMY ‘MASTERPIECE’ WILLIAMS as “MIDNIGHT” a confident and tough male stripper who sparks a different vibe in Madam than the other strippers. She enjoys him though it’s hard to say how personal their relationship is.
· CHRISTIAN KEYES as “THE CONCIERGE” is a calmly intense hitman, and member of the Damascus family, hired to blackmail Madam.
“All The Queen’s Men” is executive produced by Michelle Sneed and Christian Keyes. Elon D. Johnson serves as co-executive producer for Tyler Perry Studios. Kim Fields Morgan directed the first four episodes of the series and also serves as consulting producer.
For more information on “All The Queen’s Men,” subscribe to BET.com/plus and follow @BETplus on social for more.
📆 Fall 2022 TV Schedule + Streaming Shows Release Dates Calendar
When does your favorite summer show come back on? Check it out on our fall 2022 release dates guide.
The last episode of the series was released on September 9, 2021 in the US.
Read More: BET+ and Tyler Perry Studios’ New Scripted Series “All the Queen’s Men” Set Inside the Thrilling World of Male Exotic Dancing in Atlanta Premieres Thursday, September 9th Exclusively on BET+
Is "All The Queen's Men" returning for Season 2? When does the next season of All The Queen's Men come back on? 🤔 Find out below!
All The Queen's Men Season 2 Release Date
Leave Your Comment (41 comments)! 👋
🍂 Fall 2022 TV Schedule & Streaming Shows Release Dates 📆
When does your favorite show come back on? Check it out on our fall release dates guide.
All The Queen's Men Season 2 Trailer
Right now, we don't have an official season 2 trailer. We are still waiting for the announcement from BET+. Here is the latest promo/trailer shared on press releases & social accounts so far:
|Show Name||All The Queen's Men|
|Series Cast||Candace Maxwell Eva Marcille Skyh Alvester Black|
For even more All The Queen's Men cancellation and renewal news, check out here. You can see all upcoming shows on our Upcoming Shows 2022 page. We also have a very handy "What's New" page where you can see all new tv and streaming shows.